Aerospace Part Machining
CNC machining precision combines with CED experience
Aerospace Machining services from CED include machining and subassermbling of even the most complicated Aerospace components. AS9001D with ISO 9001:2015 registration assures every part we create, and the quality of finish they receive, is in full compliance with Aerospace industry demands. CED’s well earned reputation for successfully manufacturing high quality Aerospace components and assemblies has been achieved by delivering two important advantages:
1. Advanced CNC machining, milling, and turning technologies
Our considerable and ongoing investment in both Variaxis CNC machining systems and Quality Assurance technologies allows us to incorporate lean principles that improve lead times, eliminate waste, and most importantly — ensure consistently stellar quality.
2. Unsurpassed dedication to your Aerospace part needs
We take seriously the responsibilities of creating complex components for advanced flight vehicles, and have proudly earned the trust of Aerospace industry leaders that count on CED to deliver parts “ready for take-off.” Our extensive knowledge of DFARS materials source requirements—together with experience on how materials like titanium, stainless steel specialty alloys, and plastics will perform in varying atmospheric conditions—makes CED a valued partner of choice for assisting with the design, refinement, and machining of complex Aerospace components.
Aerospace machined parts we’ve created include:
- Aircraft hinges, latches, and supports
- High-pressure helicopter engine manifolds
- Machined Aerospace engine manifolds
- Aircraft landing gear hydraulic housings
- Propulsion /prop/rotor housings and assemblies
- And many more machined Aerospace parts
Aerospace components must be “perfect” to ensure mission success. CED’s machining technology, experience, can-do attitude, proprietary “project management system,” and dedicated service approach make us the perfect choice for acquiring precision-machined aerospace parts.
Sample Aerospace Parts machined by CED
CED Machined Parts and Components Gallery
(click images to enlarge)
Contact CED Services
Have a question? Need a quote?
Call or email us today!
6 Reasons to consider CED :
1. Diverse Capabilities: Our equipment and procedures guarantee precise parts and subassemblies.
2. Customer Dedication: Experienced professionals focused on your part program success.
3. Lower Cost: Consistently higher-quality parts—machined for less.
4. Convenient Location: Nestled in Oxford, Connecticut, USA — only 1 mile from Oxford Airport.
5. Vendor Upgrade Program: Our 3-step program eliminates vendor-switching nightmares.
6. Reputation: Our world-class precision and service have earned praise and trust from our customers...
Read what CED clients say:
“We enjoy our relationship with CED for several reasons namely, that they have the expertise that our products require and the equipment that can efficiently produce it. Their decision making people are skilled in their areas of expertise. This, plus their attitude of "what can we do to help you" is a combination that has served us well.”
Tom Chiaramonte, Engineer | Triumph Actuation Systems
“CED has consistently proven they can produce top quality fabrications. The staff at CED offers outstanding Engineering support. The cycle time associated with design, prototyping and assembly verification is greatly reduced due to CED's commitment to quality and service.”
Tom Farbizio , Engineer | Hologic Inc.
Consulting, Engineering & Development Services, Inc.
3 Fox Hollow Road,
Oxford, CT 06478