Automotive Component Machining at CED Services
Automotive Part Machining with precision is a perfect fit for CED’s carefully-monitored production capabilities. For over 30 years, CED has consistently met strict automotive part schedules—always delivering the high quality and lasting reliability that the U.S Automotive industry demands.
Our state-of-the-art, multi-axis CNC machines allows us to deliver high precision, along with the economies necessary to stay competitive in the Auto Parts arena. CED’s team-spirited dedication and disciplined Quality Assurance program ensures that the first machined auto part, last machined auto part, and every part in between will meet your most exacting standards—and ours.
Machined Automotive Components CED can produced include:
- Automotive Valves
- Auto Brake System Components
- Auto Suspension Dowels, Arms, and Pins
- Drive Shafts
- Hydraulic Fittings and Bushings
- Valve, Pump and Timing Chain Covers
- Valve and Fuel delivery components
- And many, many more automotive parts where exacting machined tolerances are crucial for performance and safety
Looking to secure great results for your auto part program? With CED Services, you’ll be in the drivers seat with high performance, U.S. Machined automotive components.
Sample Automotive Parts machined by CED
CED Machined Parts and Components Gallery
(click images to enlarge)
Contact CED Services
Have a question? Need a quote?
Call or email us today!
6 Reasons to consider CED :
1. Diverse Capabilities: Our advanced equipment and AS9100D/ISO9001:2015 Certificate ensure specified-precion for parts and subassemblies used in the most demanding industries.
2. Customer Dedication: Experienced professionals focused on your part program success.
3. Lower Cost: Consistently higher-quality parts—machined for less.
4. Convenient Location: Nestled in Oxford, Connecticut, USA — only 1 mile from Oxford Airport.
5. Vendor Upgrade Program: Our 3-step program eliminates vendor-switching nightmares.
6. Reputation: Our world-class precision and service have earned praise and trust from our customers...
Read what CED clients say:
“We enjoy our relationship with CED for several reasons namely, that they have the expertise that our products require and the equipment that can efficiently produce it. Their decision making people are skilled in their areas of expertise. This, plus their attitude of "what can we do to help you" is a combination that has served us well.”
Tom Chiaramonte, Engineer | Triumph Actuation Systems
“CED has consistently proven they can produce top quality fabrications. The staff at CED offers outstanding Engineering support. The cycle time associated with design, prototyping and assembly verification is greatly reduced due to CED's commitment to quality and service.”
Tom Farbizio , Engineer | Hologic Inc.
Consulting, Engineering & Development Services, Inc.
3 Fox Hollow Road,
Oxford, CT 06478