CNC Machining Complex Parts and Components
Machining parts quickly, accurately, and on budget
CED Services excels at the CNC Machining of complex parts with speed, accuracy, and cost-efficiency. Machining services we offer range from one-off prototyping to high-volume production and inventory management of parts and products in a vast variety of metals and substrates.
CED incorporates a strict Quality Assurance regiment that qualified us to receive a AS9100D/ISO9001:2015 Certificate This respected certificate affirms procedural excellence that we continually audit to ensure ongoing conformity. All of our CNC machining procedures follow mandated policies and include full documentation, including:
- Materials validation
- Variable Axis Milling
- Horizontal Milling
- Vertical Milling
- Wire EDM
- Finishing – polishing, electroplating, powder coating, and more
Our dedication to these high machining standards is matched by our dedication to investment in the most accurate CNC machining technology available. As a result, CED Services has become a preferred US-based resource for machining components used in industries that include Aerospace, Medical, Commercial, Automotive, Defense, Industrial Automation, and more.
CED Machined Parts and Components Gallery
(click images to enlarge)
Contact CED Services
Have a question? Need a quote?
Call or email us today!
6 Reasons to consider CED :
1. Diverse Capabilities: Our advanced equipment and AS9100D/ISO9001:2015 Certificate ensure specified-precion for parts and subassemblies used in the most demanding industries.
2. Customer Dedication: Experienced professionals focused on your part program success.
3. Lower Cost: Consistently higher-quality parts—machined for less.
4. Convenient Location: Nestled in Oxford, Connecticut, USA — only 1 mile from Oxford Airport.
5. Vendor Upgrade Program: Our 3-step program eliminates vendor-switching nightmares.
6. Reputation: Our world-class precision and service have earned praise and trust from our customers...
Read what CED clients say:
“We enjoy our relationship with CED for several reasons namely, that they have the expertise that our products require and the equipment that can efficiently produce it. Their decision making people are skilled in their areas of expertise. This, plus their attitude of "what can we do to help you" is a combination that has served us well.”
Tom Chiaramonte, Engineer | Triumph Actuation Systems
“CED has consistently proven they can produce top quality fabrications. The staff at CED offers outstanding Engineering support. The cycle time associated with design, prototyping and assembly verification is greatly reduced due to CED's commitment to quality and service.”
Tom Farbizio , Engineer | Hologic Inc.
Consulting, Engineering & Development Services, Inc.
3 Fox Hollow Road,
Oxford, CT 06478