CED Full Equipment List
- 1 Mazak Variaxis 630-5 Axis II, 6 pallet Palletech, with 120 Position Tool Changer 28.80″ x 30.12″ x 20.08″
- 1 Mazak Variaxis 630-5 Axis ll, 8 pallet Palletech, with 288 Position
Tool Changer 28.80” x 30.12” x 20.08”
- 1 Mazak Horizontal Nexus 5000 II, 6 pallet Palletech, with 120 Position Tool Changer 28.74″ x 28.74″ x 29.13″
- 1 Mazak Horizontal PFH5800, 6 pallet Palletech, with 120 Position Tool Changer 28.74″ x 28.74″ x 29.13″
- 3 Mazak Vertical Center Nexus 510C-II Double Pallet Changer with 4th axis on second table, with 48 Position Tool Changer
- 3 Mazak Vertical Center Nexus 510C-ll Double Pallet Charger
with 48 Position Tool Changer 51.18″ x 20.00″ x 22.44″
- 1 HAAS CNC VF-3 | 40″ x 20″ x 20” with ATC
- 2 HAAS CNC VF-OE | 30″ x 16″ x 20″ with ATC
- 1 HAAS CNC VF-OE with 4th Axis | 30″ x 16″ x 20″ with ATC
- 1 Southwestern Bed Mill Trak DPM Sx5, 40″ x 20″
- 4 Protrak 2 Axis 9″ x 24″ Equipped with Quick Change Tooling
- 2 Mazak Integrex I, 200 Series, 5 Axis, 110 Position Tool Changer W/Gantry
- 2 Mazak Multiplex W-200Y with loader
- 1 Mazak Integrex I, 200 Series, 5 Axis, 110 Position Tool Changer
- 1 Mazak Integrex I 400 Series, 5 Axis, 110 Position Tool Changer
- 1 Mazak CNC Quick Turn 25 HP 2.8 dia thru spindle
- 1 Mazak CNC Super Quick Turn 18HP, 2 ½” thru spindle
- 1 Mazak CNC Quick Turn 20HP, 2″ thru spindle
- 1 Mazak CNC Quick Turn 10HP, 1 ½” thru spindle
- 1 Takisawa Lathe, 15″
- 1 Hardinge W/DRO with .0001 Res.
Inspection Room Technology
- 1 Wenzel X Orbit WPH 20 Head X 35.5″ Y59” Z27.6″
- 1 Wenzel LH87 CNC CMM with Tool Changer X31.5 Y59.0 Z27.5
- 1 Horizon Premium Analogique HPA 500 Horizontal Measuring & Calibration System
- 1 Brown & Sharpe CNC CMM X24 Y26 Z19 With Renishaw PH20 Indexable
Head & Probe System
- 1 Video Microview Microscope No. V260 .0001 Increments
- 1 Horizon Premium Super Micrometer HPA 500 Horizontal Measuring & Calibration System
- 1 Fowler Trimos 600+
- 2 Fowler Trimos Altia
- 1 Hawk Eye Luxxor Video Precision Bore Scope
- 1 Hawk Eye Pro Superslim Bore Scope
- 12 Surface Plates 12″x18″
- 6 Surface Plates
- 8 Tesa-Height Gages
- Complete Set of Inspection Blocks and Pins, Bore Gages sizes .375 Thru 4.000 @ .0001 Increments
- Aerospace Quality Deburring Department with Clean Aire Technology Wet Booth
- 3 Man Deburring Team (Hydrotron)
- 1 Surface Grinder 6″x12″
- 1 Surface Grinder 12″x24″ X Y Z Auto Hydraulic Feed
Finishing: Laser Marking
- 1 Tykma Zetalase Fiber Laser Marking System
- Virtual Gibbs Cam solid surface software off line programming
- Vellum 3D Drawing Package
- Solidworks 3D Cad Design Packages
- 8 Drill Presses
- 1 Wellsaw 1016 Cut-off Saw
- 1 Startrite H 175 Cut-Off Saw
- 1 Drake Johnson V-16 Bandsaw
- 9 Vibratory Deburring Machines
CED Machined Parts and Components Gallery
(click images to enlarge)
Contact CED Services
Have a question? Need a quote?
Call or email us today!
6 Reasons to consider CED :
1. Diverse Capabilities: Our advanced equipment and AS9100D/ISO9001:2015 Certificate ensure specified-precion for parts and subassemblies used in the most demanding industries.
2. Customer Dedication: Experienced professionals focused on your part program success.
3. Lower Cost: Consistently higher-quality parts—machined for less.
4. Convenient Location: Nestled in Oxford, Connecticut, USA — only 1 mile from Oxford Airport.
5. Vendor Upgrade Program: Our 3-step program eliminates vendor-switching nightmares.
6. Reputation: Our world-class precision and service have earned praise and trust from our customers...
Read what CED clients say:
“We enjoy our relationship with CED for several reasons namely, that they have the expertise that our products require and the equipment that can efficiently produce it. Their decision making people are skilled in their areas of expertise. This, plus their attitude of "what can we do to help you" is a combination that has served us well.”
Tom Chiaramonte, Engineer | Triumph Actuation Systems
“CED has consistently proven they can produce top quality fabrications. The staff at CED offers outstanding Engineering support. The cycle time associated with design, prototyping and assembly verification is greatly reduced due to CED's commitment to quality and service.”
Tom Farbizio , Engineer | Hologic Inc.
Consulting, Engineering & Development Services, Inc.
3 Fox Hollow Road,
Oxford, CT 06478