40,000 sq.ft. of Advanced CNC Machining in Oxford, CT, USA
Machining quality, efficiency, and convenience just minutes from Waterbury-Oxford Airport
CED Services’ 40,000 square foot CNC Machining Facility location offers manufacturing-solution convenience to clients in New England — and throughout the country. Nestled in picturesque Oxford CT, our facility is strategically between New York and Boston, and at the doorstep of Waterbury-Oxford Airport.
A machining environment custom designed to perform better
CED’s expansive facility sets the benchmark for CNC machining efficiency. Our always-evolving manufacturing floor promotes lean practices with sea of advanced machining systems by Mazak, HAAS, Cincinnati, Milltronics, Southwestern, and more. Dedicated departments house integrated support services that include senior-level design innovation, audited project management, quality control, and skilled sub-assembly. Significant “expansion and storage space” earmarked for “growth as needed” ensures our client’s needs will always be accommodated.
We welcome your request for an informative plant tour—scheduled at your convenience.
Waterbury–Oxford Airport is just minutes from CED.
A Quick Overview of CED’s Machining Departments and Equipment
- Project R&D, Scheduling, Management
- CAD Engineering and Design
- Modeling and Prototype Building
- CNC Machining:
- Wire EDM
- Grinding and Deburring
- Laser Marking
- Intergrex 400 ST
- Drilling, Pressing, Cutting, Welding
- Quality Assurance Inspection/Reporting
- Subassembly and Testing
- Mazak Variaxis 630-5 with 8 pallet Palletech 288 tool
- Mazak Variaxis 630-5 with 6 pallet Palletech 120 tool
- Mazak Variaxis 630-5 with 2 pallet Palletech 80 tool
- Mazak Nexus 5000 w/ 6 pallet pallatech system
- Mazak PFH-5800 w/ 6 pallet pallatech system
- 3 Mazak 530C Milling Centers with Double Pallet Changer and SMART CNC
- 5 Mazak 510C-II Milling Centers with Double Pallet Changer
- 3 Mazak VTC-16B 45” x 16” x 20” with ATC
- 3 Haas VF-0E 30” x 16” x 20” with ATC
- 1 Haas VF-3 40” x 20” x 20” with ATC
- 1 Haas VF-4 double table 50″ x 20″ x 25″
- 1 Haas VF-2 30″ x 16″ x 20″
- 2 Milltronics VM15XT 15 XT 30” x 16” x 20” with ATC
(1 w/ 4th axis)
- Mazak Integrex i-400ST advanced Multi-Tasking 5 axis 72 tool +8 lower turret
- Mazak Integrex i-200S 110 tool 5 axis
- 2 Mazak Multiplex W-200Y Multi-Tasking CNC turning centers
- 3 Mazak QT-250
- 5 Mazak QT Lathes
- 2 Takisawa Manual Lathes
- Wenzel LH87 CMM
- Wenzel XOrbit CMM
- Brown and Sharpe CMM with Renishaw PH20 Indexable Head and Probe System
- Horizon Premium Analogique HPA 500 Horizontal Measuring and Calibration System
- Microview Video Microscope No. v 260 .0001 Increments
- 2 Fowler Trimos Electronic Height Gauges
CED Machined Parts and Components Gallery
(click images to enlarge)
Contact CED Services
Have a question? Need a quote?
Call or email us today!
6 Reasons to consider CED :
1. Diverse Capabilities: Our equipment and procedures guarantee precise parts and subassemblies.
2. Customer Dedication: Experienced professionals focused on your part program success.
3. Lower Cost: Consistently higher-quality parts—machined for less.
4. Convenient Location: Nestled in Oxford, Connecticut, USA — only 1 mile from Oxford Airport.
5. Vendor Upgrade Program: Our 3-step program eliminates vendor-switching nightmares.
6. Reputation: Our world-class precision and service have earned praise and trust from our customers...
Read what CED clients say:
“We enjoy our relationship with CED for several reasons namely, that they have the expertise that our products require and the equipment that can efficiently produce it. Their decision making people are skilled in their areas of expertise. This, plus their attitude of "what can we do to help you" is a combination that has served us well.”
Tom Chiaramonte, Engineer | Triumph Actuation Systems
“CED has consistently proven they can produce top quality fabrications. The staff at CED offers outstanding Engineering support. The cycle time associated with design, prototyping and assembly verification is greatly reduced due to CED's commitment to quality and service.”
Tom Farbizio , Engineer | Hologic Inc.
Consulting, Engineering & Development Services, Inc.
3 Fox Hollow Road,
Oxford, CT 06478