CNC Machining Innovation.
CED Customer Dedication.
CED Services fabricates complex parts through efficient and precise CNC Machining innovation. Our experienced team is dedicated to always providing quick, proactive service, unsurpassed quality control, and responsive delivery solutions to keep up with your changing needs.
Machined part project management that integrates step-by-step QA (quality assurance) with real-time reporting
Our diverse design, engineering, manufacturing and subassembly skills are coordinated with lock-step precision using proprietary project management software. Years of testing and refinement have perfected this important tracking and management tool, allowing us to inform clients with transparent, real time data regarding every stage of a machining and assembly project. Through advanced capabilities and unsurpassed project management, we are able to make “practical,“ “reliable,” and “economical” all advantages associated with each project we undertake. A claim that is echoed in our company mission statement:
“To utilize our unique abilities and experience in designing for manufacturing—rewarding customers with advantages that include consistent precision, controlled cost, ease-of-assembly, and reliable delivery.”
CED’s proprietary Poject Management and Tracking software ensures start to finish transparency and accountability for your parts program.
CED Machined Parts and Components Gallery
(click images to enlarge)
Contact CED Services
Have a question? Need a quote?
Call or email us today!
6 Reasons to consider CED :
1. Diverse Capabilities: Our advanced equipment and AS9100D/ISO9001:2015 Certificate ensure specified-precion for parts and subassemblies used in the most demanding industries.
2. Customer Dedication: Experienced professionals focused on your part program success.
3. Lower Cost: Consistently higher-quality parts—machined for less.
4. Convenient Location: Nestled in Oxford, Connecticut, USA — only 1 mile from Oxford Airport.
5. Vendor Upgrade Program: Our 3-step program eliminates vendor-switching nightmares.
6. Reputation: Our world-class precision and service have earned praise and trust from our customers...
Read what CED clients say:
“We enjoy our relationship with CED for several reasons namely, that they have the expertise that our products require and the equipment that can efficiently produce it. Their decision making people are skilled in their areas of expertise. This, plus their attitude of "what can we do to help you" is a combination that has served us well.”
Tom Chiaramonte, Engineer | Triumph Actuation Systems
“CED has consistently proven they can produce top quality fabrications. The staff at CED offers outstanding Engineering support. The cycle time associated with design, prototyping and assembly verification is greatly reduced due to CED's commitment to quality and service.”
Tom Farbizio , Engineer | Hologic Inc.
Consulting, Engineering & Development Services, Inc.
3 Fox Hollow Road,
Oxford, CT 06478