Machining Parts for Industry and Automation
Precision parts that help move businesses
Machining Industrial Parts and Automation Components with precision in both high and low volumes is a core capability at CED Services. We have over 30 years of experience in the machining, secondary machining, and finishing of components that move, guide, support, and control “linear manufacturing motion” of every kind.
Using the most advanced CNC machining technology available, our industrial part machining expertise includes designing and creating durable, precise components in Steel, Stainless Steel, Titanium, Aluminum, Brass, Plastics, Exotic Alloys, and Substrates.
Industrial parts that CED routinely machines include:
- Bearing rings and machines spherical bands
- Machined metal gears and gear housings
- Guide rings
- Metal slides
- Machined armatures, rods, and levers
- Bearing housings
- Milled and Turned blocks and shafts
- Machining of sleeves, collars, and fittings
- Custom machined brackets, supports, and fixtures
Sample Industrial parts machined by CED
CED Machined Parts and Components Gallery
(click images to enlarge)
Contact CED Services
Have a question? Need a quote?
Call or email us today!
6 Reasons to consider CED :
1. Diverse Capabilities: Our advanced equipment and AS9100D/ISO9001:2015 Certificate ensure specified-precion for parts and subassemblies used in the most demanding industries.
2. Customer Dedication: Experienced professionals focused on your part program success.
3. Lower Cost: Consistently higher-quality parts—machined for less.
4. Convenient Location: Nestled in Oxford, Connecticut, USA — only 1 mile from Oxford Airport.
5. Vendor Upgrade Program: Our 3-step program eliminates vendor-switching nightmares.
6. Reputation: Our world-class precision and service have earned praise and trust from our customers...
Read what CED clients say:
“We enjoy our relationship with CED for several reasons namely, that they have the expertise that our products require and the equipment that can efficiently produce it. Their decision making people are skilled in their areas of expertise. This, plus their attitude of "what can we do to help you" is a combination that has served us well.”
Tom Chiaramonte, Engineer | Triumph Actuation Systems
“CED has consistently proven they can produce top quality fabrications. The staff at CED offers outstanding Engineering support. The cycle time associated with design, prototyping and assembly verification is greatly reduced due to CED's commitment to quality and service.”
Tom Farbizio , Engineer | Hologic Inc.
Consulting, Engineering & Development Services, Inc.
3 Fox Hollow Road,
Oxford, CT 06478