Machining Registrations and Certifications
Meeting — and exceeding — industry requirements for both component quality and service reliability
CED combines advanced machining technology, lean manufacturing procedures, quality-assurance disciplines, and seasoned experience to meet the requirements of highly-regulated industries.
CED’s transparent, accountable service gives our customers peace-of mind throughout every part maching program. Our efficient, high-level performance delivers consistency from concept validation through part delivery or component assembly according to project specs.
CED Services certificate of registration: AS9100D/ISO9001:2015
CED Services was issued an AS9100D/ISO9001:2015 Registration Certificate by NSF-ISR. This respected Certificate confirms that our CNC machining QUALITY MANAGEMENT system conforms to the strict standards necessary to offer complex machining of aerospace components, medical components, and military parts.
CED’s machining registrations confirm ability to:
- Consistently provide complex machined products that meet our customers’ requirements
- Consistently provide complex machined products that meet relevant legal and regulatory requirements
- Ensure our customers’ 100% satisfaction through the effective application of our machining processes
- Demonstrate dedication and ability to continually improve the part-machining process we offer, ensuring ongoing conformity to customer requirements and all legal/regulatory requirements
CED specializes in machining complex parts for:
CED Machined Parts and Components Gallery
(click images to enlarge)
Contact CED Services
Have a question? Need a quote?
Call or email us today!
6 Reasons to consider CED :
1. Diverse Capabilities: Our advanced equipment and AS9100D/ISO9001:2015 Certificate ensure specified-precion for parts and subassemblies used in the most demanding industries.
2. Customer Dedication: Experienced professionals focused on your part program success.
3. Lower Cost: Consistently higher-quality parts—machined for less.
4. Convenient Location: Nestled in Oxford, Connecticut, USA — only 1 mile from Oxford Airport.
5. Vendor Upgrade Program: Our 3-step program eliminates vendor-switching nightmares.
6. Reputation: Our world-class precision and service have earned praise and trust from our customers...
Read what CED clients say:
“We enjoy our relationship with CED for several reasons namely, that they have the expertise that our products require and the equipment that can efficiently produce it. Their decision making people are skilled in their areas of expertise. This, plus their attitude of "what can we do to help you" is a combination that has served us well.”
Tom Chiaramonte, Engineer | Triumph Actuation Systems
“CED has consistently proven they can produce top quality fabrications. The staff at CED offers outstanding Engineering support. The cycle time associated with design, prototyping and assembly verification is greatly reduced due to CED's commitment to quality and service.”
Tom Farbizio , Engineer | Hologic Inc.
Consulting, Engineering & Development Services, Inc.
3 Fox Hollow Road,
Oxford, CT 06478