Drilling, Cutting, Welding of CNC Machined Parts
Multi-stage operations to complete complex metal parts and components
Drilling, Cutting, and Welding extend the value-add part-finishing services CED Services can offer. Our highly skilled team of experienced craftsmen — together with the skills of select partner alliances — give us a strategic advantage for offering complete part-program solutions. For complex parts and components requiring one or more secondary machining operation, these coordinated capabilities deliver procedure accuracy and efficiency. Incorporating these multi-stage services also delivers important process accountability, with every phase being quality-checked through our integrated Quality Assurance protocol.
Have a part or component need that requires multiple stages of machining, secondary operations, finishing, and assembly? CED’s team is ready to help you ensure quality control and scheduling adherence throughout the process.
CED’s value-add technology includes:
- 8 Drill Presses
- Wellsaw 1016 Cut-off Saw
- Startrite H 175 Cut-Off Saw
- Drake Johnson V-16 Bandsaw
CED Machined Parts and Components Gallery
(click images to enlarge)
Contact CED Services
Have a question? Need a quote?
Call or email us today!
6 Reasons to consider CED :
1. Diverse Capabilities: Our equipment and procedures guarantee precise parts and subassemblies.
2. Customer Dedication: Experienced professionals focused on your part program success.
3. Lower Cost: Consistently higher-quality parts—machined for less.
4. Convenient Location: Nestled in Oxford, Connecticut, USA — only 1 mile from Oxford Airport.
5. Vendor Upgrade Program: Our 3-step program eliminates vendor-switching nightmares.
6. Reputation: Our world-class precision and service have earned praise and trust from our customers...
Read what CED clients say:
“We enjoy our relationship with CED for several reasons namely, that they have the expertise that our products require and the equipment that can efficiently produce it. Their decision making people are skilled in their areas of expertise. This, plus their attitude of "what can we do to help you" is a combination that has served us well.”
Tom Chiaramonte, Engineer | Triumph Actuation Systems
“CED has consistently proven they can produce top quality fabrications. The staff at CED offers outstanding Engineering support. The cycle time associated with design, prototyping and assembly verification is greatly reduced due to CED's commitment to quality and service.”
Tom Farbizio , Engineer | Hologic Inc.
Consulting, Engineering & Development Services, Inc.
3 Fox Hollow Road,
Oxford, CT 06478