Laser Marking and Engraving
Laser Marking at CED provides a permanent, professional way to incorporate intricate markings on machined parts. Utilizing state-of-the-art MOPA fiber laser technology, our machines offer high end etching results on all metals, a large variety of substrates, and most plastics.
Our system features an expansive 18″ x 24″ part loading area, allowing us to laser mark or engrave a range of part sizes with pinpoint, computer guided accuracy according to digital art files custom designed to integrate with your part or component.
CED’s Laser Marking technology:
- Tykma Zetalase Fiber Laser Marking System
CED Machined Parts and Components Gallery
(click images to enlarge)
Contact CED Services
Have a question? Need a quote?
Call or email us today!
6 Reasons to consider CED :
1. Diverse Capabilities: Our advanced equipment and AS9100D/ISO9001:2015 Certificate ensure specified-precion for parts and subassemblies used in the most demanding industries.
2. Customer Dedication: Experienced professionals focused on your part program success.
3. Lower Cost: Consistently higher-quality parts—machined for less.
4. Convenient Location: Nestled in Oxford, Connecticut, USA — only 1 mile from Oxford Airport.
5. Vendor Upgrade Program: Our 3-step program eliminates vendor-switching nightmares.
6. Reputation: Our world-class precision and service have earned praise and trust from our customers...
Read what CED clients say:
“We enjoy our relationship with CED for several reasons namely, that they have the expertise that our products require and the equipment that can efficiently produce it. Their decision making people are skilled in their areas of expertise. This, plus their attitude of "what can we do to help you" is a combination that has served us well.”
Tom Chiaramonte, Engineer | Triumph Actuation Systems
“CED has consistently proven they can produce top quality fabrications. The staff at CED offers outstanding Engineering support. The cycle time associated with design, prototyping and assembly verification is greatly reduced due to CED's commitment to quality and service.”
Tom Farbizio , Engineer | Hologic Inc.
Consulting, Engineering & Development Services, Inc.
3 Fox Hollow Road,
Oxford, CT 06478