Machined Part Rapid Prototyping
Fast, precise, functioning prototypes without compromise
CED understands the important role that prototypes play in testing and validating concepts in order to meet production schedules. Our state-of-the-art machining capabilities deliver fast, pinpoint-accurate fabrication of machined part prototypes in metals, plastics, and modeling boards.
Diverse machining capabilities to prototype complex machined part concepts
In our expansive Connecticut Machining Facility, our highly trained and experienced CNC Machining team orchestrates a fleet of prototype machining technology that includes Vertical Axis Milling, Horizontal Axis Milling, Variable Axis Milling, Turning, and Lathe systems. CED’s prototype machining capabilities are complimented by a full suite of finishing services that includes Grinding, Deburring, Drilling, Cutting, Welding, and Laser Etching.
Our diverse fleet of high-precision CNC machines is integrates using advanced software that ensures prototype specifications and delivery deadlines are both strictly maintained. The industry-leading level of prototype design integrity that CED delivers has made us a “vendor of choice” for companies where prototype validation to confirm concept is a mission-critical step.
CED Machined Parts and Components Gallery
(click images to enlarge)
Contact CED Services
Have a question? Need a quote?
Call or email us today!
6 Reasons to consider CED :
1. Diverse Capabilities: Our advanced equipment and AS9100D/ISO9001:2015 Certificate ensure specified-precion for parts and subassemblies used in the most demanding industries.
2. Customer Dedication: Experienced professionals focused on your part program success.
3. Lower Cost: Consistently higher-quality parts—machined for less.
4. Convenient Location: Nestled in Oxford, Connecticut, USA — only 1 mile from Oxford Airport.
5. Vendor Upgrade Program: Our 3-step program eliminates vendor-switching nightmares.
6. Reputation: Our world-class precision and service have earned praise and trust from our customers...
Read what CED clients say:
“We enjoy our relationship with CED for several reasons namely, that they have the expertise that our products require and the equipment that can efficiently produce it. Their decision making people are skilled in their areas of expertise. This, plus their attitude of "what can we do to help you" is a combination that has served us well.”
Tom Chiaramonte, Engineer | Triumph Actuation Systems
“CED has consistently proven they can produce top quality fabrications. The staff at CED offers outstanding Engineering support. The cycle time associated with design, prototyping and assembly verification is greatly reduced due to CED's commitment to quality and service.”
Tom Farbizio , Engineer | Hologic Inc.
Consulting, Engineering & Development Services, Inc.
3 Fox Hollow Road,
Oxford, CT 06478