Vertical Milling Machined Parts
Vertical Milling of metal parts is one of the staple machining services offerd at CED Services. Our large suite of advanced Vertical Milling machines allows us to create parts in a wide range of sizes, complexities, and materials including aluminum, steels, precious metals, and alloys.
CED Vertical Milling provides a cost efficient solution for machining Industrial parts, Automotive parts, Aerospace parts, Commercial parts, and more—all with advanced, precise computer control of tolerances and finish to ensure economies without compromise.
CED’s Vertical Milling Machines include :
- 3 Mazak Vertical Center Nexus 510C-II
I Double Pallet Changer with 4th axis on second table, with 48 Position Tool Changer
- 3 Mazak Vertical Center Nexus 510C-ll
Double Pallet Charger with 48 Position Tool Changer 51.18″ x 20.00″ x 22.44″
- 1 HAAS CNC VF-3
40″ x 20″ x 20” with ATC
- 2 HAAS CNC VF-OE
30″ x 16″ x 20″ with ATC
- 1 HAAS CNC VF-OE
with 4th Axis | 30″ x 16″ x 20” with ATC
- 1 Southwestern Bed Mill Trak DPM Sx5
40″ x 20″
- 4 Protrak 2 Axis
9″ x 24″ Equipped with Quick Change Tooling
CED Machined Parts and Components Gallery
(click images to enlarge)
Contact CED Services
Have a question? Need a quote?
Call or email us today!
6 Reasons to consider CED :
1. Diverse Capabilities: Our advanced equipment and AS9100D/ISO9001:2015 Certificate ensure specified-precion for parts and subassemblies used in the most demanding industries.
2. Customer Dedication: Experienced professionals focused on your part program success.
3. Lower Cost: Consistently higher-quality parts—machined for less.
4. Convenient Location: Nestled in Oxford, Connecticut, USA — only 1 mile from Oxford Airport.
5. Vendor Upgrade Program: Our 3-step program eliminates vendor-switching nightmares.
6. Reputation: Our world-class precision and service have earned praise and trust from our customers...
Read what CED clients say:
“We enjoy our relationship with CED for several reasons namely, that they have the expertise that our products require and the equipment that can efficiently produce it. Their decision making people are skilled in their areas of expertise. This, plus their attitude of "what can we do to help you" is a combination that has served us well.”
Tom Chiaramonte, Engineer | Triumph Actuation Systems
“CED has consistently proven they can produce top quality fabrications. The staff at CED offers outstanding Engineering support. The cycle time associated with design, prototyping and assembly verification is greatly reduced due to CED's commitment to quality and service.”
Tom Farbizio , Engineer | Hologic Inc.
Consulting, Engineering & Development Services, Inc.
3 Fox Hollow Road,
Oxford, CT 06478