Variable 5-Axis Milling
machining efficiency that can save up to 30% in machining time. Our suite of multiple-axis milling stations includes impressive MAZAK VARIAXIS 630-5X II, a 5-axis machining centers that features a rigid, tilting, rotary table with right-angle turning capability in both the horizontal milling and vertical milling positions.
Our Variable Axis Machining produces complex contours and finishes within just one machining cycle while maintaining the highest precision standards—making it a perfecter choice for Aerospace components, Medical parts, Automotive parts, and more.
CED Variaxis Machining Equipment includes :
- 1 Mazak Variaxis 630-5 Axis II
6 pallet Palletech, with 120 Position Tool Changer 28.80″ x 30.12″ x 20.08″
- 1 Mazak Variaxis 630-5 Axis ll
8 pallet Palletech, with 288 Position Tool Changer 28.80″ x 30.12″ x 20.08″
CED Machined Parts and Components Gallery
(click images to enlarge)
Contact CED Services
Have a question? Need a quote?
Call or email us today!
6 Reasons to consider CED :
1. Diverse Capabilities: Our advanced equipment and AS9100D/ISO9001:2015 Certificate ensure specified-precion for parts and subassemblies used in the most demanding industries.
2. Customer Dedication: Experienced professionals focused on your part program success.
3. Lower Cost: Consistently higher-quality parts—machined for less.
4. Convenient Location: Nestled in Oxford, Connecticut, USA — only 1 mile from Oxford Airport.
5. Vendor Upgrade Program: Our 3-step program eliminates vendor-switching nightmares.
6. Reputation: Our world-class precision and service have earned praise and trust from our customers...
Read what CED clients say:
“We enjoy our relationship with CED for several reasons namely, that they have the expertise that our products require and the equipment that can efficiently produce it. Their decision making people are skilled in their areas of expertise. This, plus their attitude of "what can we do to help you" is a combination that has served us well.”
Tom Chiaramonte, Engineer | Triumph Actuation Systems
“CED has consistently proven they can produce top quality fabrications. The staff at CED offers outstanding Engineering support. The cycle time associated with design, prototyping and assembly verification is greatly reduced due to CED's commitment to quality and service.”
Tom Farbizio , Engineer | Hologic Inc.
Consulting, Engineering & Development Services, Inc.
3 Fox Hollow Road,
Oxford, CT 06478