Deburring Machined Metal Parts
Deburring CNC-machined parts to conform to surface-finish specifications
solution for perfecting finishes while removing any material that would potentially interfere with precise fit and operation.
Using both manual and mechanical deburring procedures, our Deburring at it’s most basic level removes common post-machining burrs, including poisson burrs, rollover burrs, and breakout burrs. Advanced deburring at CED provides exacting control of finish quality that conforms to the strict standards established for aerospace parts.
CED Deburring capabilities:
- 1 Aerospace Quality Deburring Department with Clean Aire Technology Wet Booth
- 3 Man Deburring Team\9 Vibratory Deburring Machines
CED Machined Parts and Components Gallery
(click images to enlarge)
Contact CED Services
Have a question? Need a quote?
Call or email us today!
6 Reasons to consider CED :
1. Diverse Capabilities: Our equipment and procedures guarantee precise parts and subassemblies.
2. Customer Dedication: Experienced professionals focused on your part program success.
3. Lower Cost: Consistently higher-quality parts—machined for less.
4. Convenient Location: Nestled in Oxford, Connecticut, USA — only 1 mile from Oxford Airport.
5. Vendor Upgrade Program: Our 3-step program eliminates vendor-switching nightmares.
6. Reputation: Our world-class precision and service have earned praise and trust from our customers...
Read what CED clients say:
“We enjoy our relationship with CED for several reasons namely, that they have the expertise that our products require and the equipment that can efficiently produce it. Their decision making people are skilled in their areas of expertise. This, plus their attitude of "what can we do to help you" is a combination that has served us well.”
Tom Chiaramonte, Engineer | Triumph Actuation Systems
“CED has consistently proven they can produce top quality fabrications. The staff at CED offers outstanding Engineering support. The cycle time associated with design, prototyping and assembly verification is greatly reduced due to CED's commitment to quality and service.”
Tom Farbizio , Engineer | Hologic Inc.
Consulting, Engineering & Development Services, Inc.
3 Fox Hollow Road,
Oxford, CT 06478