Defense and Military Part Machining
Military and Defense Parts Machining is a common “call to duty” at CED. Our ability to machine spec parts according to the strictest Military standards has won us numerous contracts with military customers and defense contractors where performance and delivery times of mission-critical components cannot be compromised.
Military Part Machining that meets DFARS standards and more
Our experience in complying with documentation and certifications, including DFARS material source standards, ensures all defense industry requirements are met. Using titanium, aluminum, steels, plastics, and speciality alloys, we fabricate simple to very complex parts and subassemblies according to the elaborate geometries and tight tolerances that the military often demands.
Looking to strengthen your defense against inferior machined parts? Look to CED, a U.S. leader in producing CNC machined parts and components in accordance with U.S. Department of Defense requirements.
Sample Defense parts machined by CED
CED Machined Parts and Components Gallery
(click images to enlarge)
Contact CED Services
Have a question? Need a quote?
Call or email us today!
6 Reasons to consider CED :
1. Diverse Capabilities: Our advanced equipment and AS9100D/ISO9001:2015 Certificate ensure specified-precion for parts and subassemblies used in the most demanding industries.
2. Customer Dedication: Experienced professionals focused on your part program success.
3. Lower Cost: Consistently higher-quality parts—machined for less.
4. Convenient Location: Nestled in Oxford, Connecticut, USA — only 1 mile from Oxford Airport.
5. Vendor Upgrade Program: Our 3-step program eliminates vendor-switching nightmares.
6. Reputation: Our world-class precision and service have earned praise and trust from our customers...
Read what CED clients say:
“We enjoy our relationship with CED for several reasons namely, that they have the expertise that our products require and the equipment that can efficiently produce it. Their decision making people are skilled in their areas of expertise. This, plus their attitude of "what can we do to help you" is a combination that has served us well.”
Tom Chiaramonte, Engineer | Triumph Actuation Systems
“CED has consistently proven they can produce top quality fabrications. The staff at CED offers outstanding Engineering support. The cycle time associated with design, prototyping and assembly verification is greatly reduced due to CED's commitment to quality and service.”
Tom Farbizio , Engineer | Hologic Inc.
Consulting, Engineering & Development Services, Inc.
3 Fox Hollow Road,
Oxford, CT 06478