Subassembly Services to Create Complex Machined Components
CED’s Subassembly Services “put it all together” for turnkey program success
Subassembly of complex, multi-part components is another machining service advantage that sets CED Services apart. Beyond expert CNC machining, our capabilities include accountable, accurate assembly and subassembly using machined and supplied parts to build complex components.
Our expansive machining facility was designed to include a dedicated subassembly and testing room. Staffed by skilled technicians. we are dedicated to adhering to exacting specifications while delivering the highest level of caring craftsmanship.
Along with timely, turnkey convenience, our Subassembly Services also provides quality-control advantages. Our integrated Quality Assurance system ensures 100% consistency, with end function testing of every assembled component carefully monitored and documented.
Subassembly advantages CED Services provides:
- Immediate identification of any design flaw issues
- Competitive assembled-piece pricing
- Eliminated part-compatibility issues
- Lower per-unit costs
- Single vendor responsibility and control
- Fully assembled, tested and functioning components
- Packaging and delivery according to your business needs
- Faster and more reliable turn-around
Need a one-stop resource for the machining, testing, and delivery of your complex subassembly? CED has the machining capabilities, experience, and customer-first focus needed to deliver the your high-quality subassemblies.
CED Machined Parts and Components Gallery
(click images to enlarge)
Contact CED Services
Have a question? Need a quote?
Call or email us today!
6 Reasons to consider CED :
1. Diverse Capabilities: Our equipment and procedures guarantee precise parts and subassemblies.
2. Customer Dedication: Experienced professionals focused on your part program success.
3. Lower Cost: Consistently higher-quality parts—machined for less.
4. Convenient Location: Nestled in Oxford, Connecticut, USA — only 1 mile from Oxford Airport.
5. Vendor Upgrade Program: Our 3-step program eliminates vendor-switching nightmares.
6. Reputation: Our world-class precision and service have earned praise and trust from our customers...
Read what CED clients say:
“We enjoy our relationship with CED for several reasons namely, that they have the expertise that our products require and the equipment that can efficiently produce it. Their decision making people are skilled in their areas of expertise. This, plus their attitude of "what can we do to help you" is a combination that has served us well.”
Tom Chiaramonte, Engineer | Triumph Actuation Systems
“CED has consistently proven they can produce top quality fabrications. The staff at CED offers outstanding Engineering support. The cycle time associated with design, prototyping and assembly verification is greatly reduced due to CED's commitment to quality and service.”
Tom Farbizio , Engineer | Hologic Inc.
Consulting, Engineering & Development Services, Inc.
3 Fox Hollow Road,
Oxford, CT 06478