Medical Components Machining is a CED Specialty
Medical Components Machining from CED is just what the “parts doctor” ordered! Our Medical parts manufacturing process focuses on medical part precision, cost efficiency, and unsurpassed customer relations that reflect integrity.
We work hard to earn the trust of medical device designers or manufacturers, and are proud of our reputation for always meeting the stringent form and finish requirements that often accompany medical component orders. At CED, we measure our success in medical part machining by the success and patronage of our respected customers.
Our commitment to machining no less than the best best and most reliable medical parts available is fueled by a true understanding of how important every medical part can play. We approach the machining of exacting medical components like lives depend upon it—because we understand they often do.
CED’s abilities to achieve machined medical part perfection are evident through:
- AS9001D with ISO 9001:2015 Registration confirming we maintain an environmentally-controlled machining environment
- Continual, high level Quality Assurance inspection throughout the machining process
- Full SPC documentation in accordance with any medical part customer requirements
Seeking a Medical device machining source that’s run by experienced professionals dedicated to meeting and exceeding your quality standards? Look to CED Services—specialists in machining the most complex medical parts with efficiency and uncompromising integrity.
Sample Medical parts machined by CED
CED Machined Parts and Components Gallery
(click images to enlarge)
Contact CED Services
Have a question? Need a quote?
Call or email us today!
6 Reasons to consider CED :
1. Diverse Capabilities: Our advanced equipment and AS9100D/ISO9001:2015 Certificate ensure specified-precion for parts and subassemblies used in the most demanding industries.
2. Customer Dedication: Experienced professionals focused on your part program success.
3. Lower Cost: Consistently higher-quality parts—machined for less.
4. Convenient Location: Nestled in Oxford, Connecticut, USA — only 1 mile from Oxford Airport.
5. Vendor Upgrade Program: Our 3-step program eliminates vendor-switching nightmares.
6. Reputation: Our world-class precision and service have earned praise and trust from our customers...
Read what CED clients say:
“We enjoy our relationship with CED for several reasons namely, that they have the expertise that our products require and the equipment that can efficiently produce it. Their decision making people are skilled in their areas of expertise. This, plus their attitude of "what can we do to help you" is a combination that has served us well.”
Tom Chiaramonte, Engineer | Triumph Actuation Systems
“CED has consistently proven they can produce top quality fabrications. The staff at CED offers outstanding Engineering support. The cycle time associated with design, prototyping and assembly verification is greatly reduced due to CED's commitment to quality and service.”
Tom Farbizio , Engineer | Hologic Inc.
Consulting, Engineering & Development Services, Inc.
3 Fox Hollow Road,
Oxford, CT 06478