CED’s Advanced CNC Machining Facility
A 40,000 square foot, state-of-the art machining facility is Oxford, CT— just minutes from I-84 and Waterbury-Oxford Airport!
CED Services’ CNC Machining Facility offers “cutting-edge” manufacturing solutions to clients in New England — and throughout the country. Nestled in picturesque Oxford CT, our facility is strategically positioned between New York and Boston, and at the doorstep of Waterbury-Oxford Airport.
A machining environment custom designed to perform better
CED’s expansive facility sets the benchmark for CNC machining efficiency. Our always-evolving manufacturing floor promotes lean practices with a fleet of advanced machining systems by Mazak, HAAS, Cincinnati, Milltronics, Southwestern, and more.
Designed with CNC efficiency in mind, our dedicated departments house integrated support services that include senior-level design innovation, audited project management, quality control, and skilled sub-assembly. Our facility design includes a significant amount of storage and expansion space, earmarked to support “growth as needed.” Our focus is on providing precision, turnkey machining — and also on ensuring our client’s growing needs are always accommodated.
We welcome you to request for an informative plant tour—scheduled at your convenience. See in person the advantages of a machining facility designed from the ground up to perform better—for you.
Out turnkey manufacturing solutions center aroundf a fleet of advanced CNC machining technologies
Waterbury–Oxford Airport is just minutes from CED.
Machining Departments and Capabilities Overview
- Project R&D, Scheduling, Management
- CAD Engineering and Design
- Modeling and Prototype Building
- CNC Machining:
- Wire EDM
- Grinding and Deburring
- Laser Marking
- Intergrex 400 ST
- Drilling, Pressing, Cutting, Welding
- Quality Assurance Inspection/Reporting
- Subassembly and Testing
CED Machined Parts and Components Gallery
(click images to enlarge)
Contact CED Services
Have a question? Need a quote?
Call or email us today!
6 Reasons to consider CED :
1. Diverse Capabilities: Our advanced equipment and AS9100D/ISO9001:2015 Certificate ensure specified-precion for parts and subassemblies used in the most demanding industries.
2. Customer Dedication: Experienced professionals focused on your part program success.
3. Lower Cost: Consistently higher-quality parts—machined for less.
4. Convenient Location: Nestled in Oxford, Connecticut, USA — only 1 mile from Oxford Airport.
5. Vendor Upgrade Program: Our 3-step program eliminates vendor-switching nightmares.
6. Reputation: Our world-class precision and service have earned praise and trust from our customers...
Read what CED clients say:
“We enjoy our relationship with CED for several reasons namely, that they have the expertise that our products require and the equipment that can efficiently produce it. Their decision making people are skilled in their areas of expertise. This, plus their attitude of "what can we do to help you" is a combination that has served us well.”
Tom Chiaramonte, Engineer | Triumph Actuation Systems
“CED has consistently proven they can produce top quality fabrications. The staff at CED offers outstanding Engineering support. The cycle time associated with design, prototyping and assembly verification is greatly reduced due to CED's commitment to quality and service.”
Tom Farbizio , Engineer | Hologic Inc.
Consulting, Engineering & Development Services, Inc.
3 Fox Hollow Road,
Oxford, CT 06478